At ADM Supplies, “Your Safety is Our Biggest Concern.
https://www.myadmsupplies.com/ is Abiding by all Health Recommendations During This Difficult Time.
Our Staff Members Take Every Health Precaution Necessary for Their Personal Safety and for the Safety of Our Valued Customers.
Our clients want and deserve to know whether they should be concerned about coronavirus.
This article offers some interesting insight and answers, as well as some valuable information on how to potentially and properly protect yourself and sanitize your home against any cold or flu virus. The information provided within this article is not a guarantee the corona virus or any flu, virus or other illnesses will be remedied with this information.
HOW LONG CAN CORONAVIRUS SURVIVE. The infectious lifespan of viruses in general depends on temperature, humidity, and the porosity of the surface where the virus is found. We also have the have flu “season,” because cold, dry environments allow viruses to remain infectious longer.
In a 2011 study called Survival of Influenza A(H1N1) on Materials Found in Households: Implications for Infection Control by Dr. Jane Greatorex at Public Health England, findings showed the virus remained infectious about twice as long on non-porous surfaces, such as plastic and metal, as porous surfaces, like clothing, wood, and the like.
According to a study recently published in The Journal of Hospital Infections entitled Persistence of coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces and their inactivation with biocidal agents, the new strain of coronavirus, like similar viruses, such as SARS and MERS, can survive for anywhere from 2 hours to 9 days on a surface. Although there are proven methods for preventing the spread of known coronaviruses, these methods have never been tested against this specific virus. So, until more information is available, our recommendations for dealing with the new strain of coronavirus can only be based on what we do know about the coronaviruses in general.
KEEPING SURFACES CLEAN
It is always a good idea to protect your family by keeping all of your surfaces clean with disinfectant, especially during the flu season.
CORONA VIRUS RULES TO LIVE BY:
• If you have to go outside, wear a mask preferably the N95 mask such as
https://www.myadmsupplies.com/product/n95-masks-germ-protection-ki-2-masks-1-hand-san-1pr-glv or filter masks such as
• If you have to go outside, wear disposable gloves such as
• Wash your hands often with sanitizing liquid soap and warm water or sanitizing wipes such as
• Disinfect surfaces that see a lot of hand-traffic, such as doorknobs, and light switches, as well as countertops, walls, and floors.
• If you need to vacuum your home, use a HEPA filter in your vacuum so that small particles are trapped instead of being blown back into the air. Vacuum often.
• Stay in your homes if you do not need to acquire any life essentials.
• Order your products online verses going to the store where there are larger number of persons gathering and or waiting in line at the registers.
Until the government declares the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has run its course, the staff at ADM Supplies wants all of you to remain safe and healthy. This author recommends taking the necessary precautions by using a face mask and disposable gloves along with soap sanitizers and sanitizing wipes to at least help combat the corona virus and flu.
Contact us today! For any of your medical supply and medical equipment needs.
Toll Free: 1-888-8877-ADM (1-888-887-7236)