The Cardinal Health™ Level 1 Surgical Mask with Ties is the standard for surgical and procedural masks. This product is a cost-effective solution for general use, particularly in low-fluid cases. The inner layer is constructed with medical grade polypropylene and is soft and nonabrasive to the skin while offering protection, breathability and comfort. The Cardinal Health™ Level 1 Surgical Mask, Ties meets ASTM F2100-11 Level 1 performance requirements, has a 80mmHg fluid protection rating and is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Sold by the box, 50 masks per box, 6 boxes per case
- Protection, breathability and comfort
- 80mmHg fluid protection rating
- Pleated with ties
- Blue outer-facing
- Soft, nonabrasive polypropylene inner layer
- Meets ASTM F2100-11 Level 1 performance requirements